Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Other Headers

While browsing the world of blogs, I came across many headers I like. One page called Sozidatel Real Estate uses a font I like and includes small graphics of blueprints and cameras. These graphics work well with the site, as it is promoting architecture and real estate. Mike's page, Emotions, has an enjoyable header. The graphic is simple and fun and his title is artistic and stylish. Pen and Think has a creative header made to look like a polaroid. I thought this was an interesting way to show what they do: Freelance photography. I looked at their new site design and I think its horrible compared to what it used to be, I don't know what they were thinking! 

0 comments:

Labels

  © Blogger template 'Mantis' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP