Saturday, April 11, 2009

Blogs and Colors

As I was browsing through the land of blogs, I came across a simple monochromatic color scheme at Afrikboutik. Instead of using contrasting colors to fluff up the site, they kept it simple and unified. I found an analogous theme at Analogousblog, what a surprise! I'm not a fan of analogous color schemes, in my opinion the colors don't work together and they're hard on the eyes. As for complementary color, I found Mr. Techie's blog which has a scheme similar to my blog. I don't like the way white works with his color choices though. Rainbow Garden is a great example of saturated colors. Aspire seemed unsaturated to me, perhaps I have the wrong definition of saturation though. To me, anything unsaturated is boring.

0 comments:

Labels

  © Blogger template 'Mantis' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP